Results Personal Training is so excited to announce we’re ready for our Grand Re-Opening! As soon as we are allowed to open and get back to work, our studio will look better than ever. We’re ready to take our game to the NEXT LEVEL!
The health and safety of our clients and staff is our number one priority. Therefore, we are implementing strict protocols to help you workout in the healthiest and safest way possible:
- We have re-arranged our cardiovascular equipment to give you at least six-feet of personal workout space;
- We have created seven distinct training “squares.” These squares are clearly marked and provide our clients and their trainer a 100 x 300 square foot space to perform their workouts;
- Mandatory face covering. Trainers will be required to wear face masks at all times.
- Hand washing is mandatory for all trainers and clients upon arriving at the Results Personal Training facility;
- Hand-sanitizing stations will be in place throughout the facility;
- Free, disposable gloves are available to clients upon request;
- Social distancing is mandatory. We will require every client and trainer to practice social distancing at all times within the gym walls;
- We will be offering towel service to our clients, but you are welcome to bring your own towel if you prefer;
- We will also be offering water along with disposable cups, but you are welcome to bring your own water bottle; whatever makes you most comfortable;
- Your trainer will wipe down every piece of equipment before and after every use;
- The floors and equipment will be sanitized at the end of each day;
- We are closely monitoring the CDC website should there be any updates per best practices to keep our environment clean and safe.
It is essential that you do not enter our facility if you or anyone you have come into contact with within the past 38 hours has had any symptoms of illness whatsoever, including but not limited to:
* Fever greater than 100.4
* Dry cough
* Shortness of breath
* Muscle weakness
We are in this together, and together we can stay healthy and safe. Please click below to watch Leo personally highlighting our new protocols!
It is week nine of the quarantine and it can be hard to stay positive. That’s why this week we’re going to do something different. I have included two 30-minute workouts that will definitely challenge you. In addition, there are five longer workouts you can choose from.
We at Results Training deeply appreciate your continued support. It means the world to me. If you need anything, please let us know.
Thank you, and God Bless,
45-55 Minute Workouts