To our Results family,
I am super excited to announce that Results Personal Training will officially re-open its doors this Monday, June 1st!
Here is the UPDATED LIST OF PROTOCOLS that will help you workout in the healthiest and safest way possible:
- Our cardiovascular equipment has been re-arranged to give you at least six-feet of personal workout space.
- We have created FOUR distinct training “squares.” These squares are clearly marked and provide our clients and their trainer with a 100 x 300 square foot space to perform their workouts.
- There will be a maximum of FOUR trainers with FOUR clients per hour allowed inside our Results Personal Training Facility. Simply text your trainer or respond to this email to make an appointment.
- We have acquired two medical-grade air purifiers designed to maintain clean, bacteria-free air inside the studio.
- Temperature checks will be conducted upon entering the facility.
- Clients are required to come on time for their appointment, not earlier.
- We kindly ask our clients to follow the signs posted inside the Results Training facility for a smooth and safe training experience.
- The training sessions will start right on time, and last 50 minutes to allow the trainers to clean the equipment and get ready for their next session.
- Trainers will be required to wear face masks at all times. They are optional for clients.
- Hand washing or hand sanitizer is mandatory for all trainers and clients upon arriving at the Results Personal Training facility.
- Hand-sanitizing stations will be in place throughout the facility.
- Free, disposable gloves are available to clients and trainers upon request.
- Social distancing is mandatory. We will require all clients and trainers to practice social distancing at all times within the gym walls.
- We will be offering towel service to our clients, but you are welcome to bring your own towel if you prefer.
- We are encouraging clients to bring your own water bottle. However, if you forget it at home, we are offering water along with disposable cups.
- Your trainer will wipe down every piece of equipment before and after each use.
- The floors and equipment will be sanitized throughout the day.
- We are closely monitoring the CDC website should there be any updates per best practices to keep our environment clean and safe.
- Fever greater than 100.4
- Dry cough
- Shortness of breath
- Muscle weakness
We are working very hard to make sure Results Personal Training is ready whenever you’re comfortable and ready to resume training. To make an appointment, simply text your trainer or reply to this email.
Finally, my last “Quarantine” online workout is below, a unique routine entitled “500 Burpees.” I’ve also included all of the workouts we did together throughout the stay-at-home order.
We at Results Training deeply appreciate your continued support. It means everything to me. If you need anything, please do not hesitate to let us know. We are in this together, and together we must stay. Healthy and safe.
We will continue to keep you updated, engaged, entertained, motivated, inspired and even amused. We look forward to seeing you soon!
Thank you and God Bless,
New Workout — 500 Burpees:
1000 Reps Workout:
300 Push-Ups Challenge: