1. I prepare my lemon, vitamins and mineral water to drink the next day.
2. I mix my oatmeal with various nuts, dried berries and flax seeds. This is the snack I have five days a week around 9 or 10 am.
3. I crack six eggs for breakfast in the morning (2 yolks). I’ve had the same breakfast for the last ten years: omelet with raw broccoli and mushrooms (or other healthy vegetables).
4. I prep my coffee for the next morning.
5. I clean, cut and put away my lunch with fruit for the next day.
6. I put a full glass of water on my nightstand to drink first thing after opening my eyes in the morning.
THIS IS WHAT I DO EVERY SINGLE WEEK:
SHOP ON THE WEEKEND AND PREP EACH DAY IN ADVANCE.
All the best,
Leo Frincu is a world wrestling champion, author, speaker and performance coach for business leaders and athletes worldwide. To learn more about his training philosophy, check out his latest book, “WELCOME HOME, 3 Simple Steps On How To Reach Your Highest Potential,” available on Amazon and iBooks.